Return Policy - Glass City Pipes
Glass City Pipes accepts returns an all unused products within 5 days of receipt of shipment as long as they are in their original, unopened packaging. We absolutely can not accept returns on any used products.
To file a return:
1. Please take several photos of the pipe that show that it has not been used. If the product arrived in item-specific packaging, please take photos of the unopened packaging.
2. Send these photos to us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number and your reason for requesting a return.
3. We will then email you a pre-paid shipping label to attach to the original box and ship the item back to us. The cost of the return label will be subtracted from your refund amount. For example, if you purchase an item for $60 and it costs $5 to send it back to us, you will receive a refund amount of $55.
4. Once the item is received and inspected, you will have the following options:
- you can exchange the product for another of equal value
- you can receive a store credit in the full amount of the original purchase
- you can get a refund, minus the return shipping cost
Returned to Sender:
In the event that your package is returned to sender due to an invalid address being submitted, you can choose to have it reshipped to an alternate or corrected address. You will be charged for the cost of the postage. If your package was returned to sender, please reach out to email@example.com so we can help you sort out this issue.
Items Damaged in Transit:
If the customer purchases insurance at checkout, all items damaged while in transit will be replaced with the same piece. If the same piece is not in stock, then the damaged piece will be replaced with another piece of equal, or similar, value that is agreed upon with the customer or store credit. Broken packages must be photographed and documented prior to a return package being sent out. Glass City Pipes must also be informed about the damage within 2 days of the arrival of the shipment. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the photos to begin the claim process.
Please be courteous and patient as we remedy any situations related to damaged items. We will remedy as quickly as possible and will be able to work our best with calm and understanding customers.
If you do not purchase insurance at checkout and your item is damaged in transit, you will be required to file a claim with the shipping courier (USPS, UPS, etc.) directly.
Refunds are generally issued within 24-48 hours of receipt and inspection of the returned item.