How Sezzle Works
Sezzle - Shop Now, Pay Later.
You can pay for your order in four easy, automatic payments by selecting Sezzle at checkout.
What is Sezzle?
Sezzle is a payment solution that enables you to “Shop Now and Pay Later” with simple interest-free installment plans. Sezzle breaks down purchases into four smaller payments spread over six weeks. 25% is due at the time of the transaction, with the remaining 75% due across three easy payments scheduled every two weeks.When you complete a purchase with Sezzle, the merchant ships your product immediately. You get to enjoy the item before you finish paying for it!
Sezzle automates the repayments from your bank account on file. Shoppers always have the option of paying off their purchase early by signing into their User Dashboard.
Who can use Sezzle?
To use Sezzle, you must:
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska)
- Have a valid U.S. mobile number and email address
- Have an active U.S. bank account
- Sezzle doesn't check your credit via traditional means, which means there is no "hard credit" check that will ding your credit score
How do I sign up?
There are two ways to sign up for Sezzle:
- Create a Sezzle account in just a few steps by clicking here.
- Select Sezzle as your payment method while checking out with any Sezzle online merchant partner. You can see a list of their participating merchant partners by visiting their Store Directory.
Sezzle says the payments are interest-free. What’s the catch?
The only fees you could potentially incur are failed payment fees and late payment fees. If your scheduled payment fails to process, you will be charged a $10 failed payment fee. They do their best to prevent this from happening by sending email and text reminders.
Rescheduled payments will incur a $5 late payment fee.